22.12.09

Very very good friends

“And every moment was so precious” (“Strawberry swing” - ColdPlay )

DSC01586

Photo: Nick and me

Yeah Prashant!!! Will be this post just in English … finally boy … I will try to write without corrections and translations.

DSC01592

Photo: Prashant and Nick

It is very good to tell about friends and for long time I have not done this kind of post here.

DSC01584

Photo: Pablo and me

Sincerely I do not have words to say how much you are important for me, guys. Be with them has been the secret of my happiness in England because they are so friendly that I think I am really in my home.

DSC01576

Photo: Nick

Without you, guys, everything would be most difficult and a little sad.

DSC01580

Photo: Prashant and Nick

Really I would like to say “Thank you” for this incredible year you have given to me.

I hope to be with you in next year …

DSC01582

Photo: Prashant and me

Best wishes my good friends.

See you.

Um comentário:

Raquel disse...

Pedro, não estou gostando que você me substitua, sua irmazinha e melhor amiga sou EU....estes seus amigos ingleses ficam como segunda opção!!! ahahahaha, como sempre eu sou VIP, Feliz Natal e ótimo 2010 na neve e inglês!! xoxo