8.2.10

Friends

“Some things have transformed Cambridge in the most amazing place where I have lived in my life … it includes you and you and you and you and you …” (Pedro Alves da Silva Autreto)

In this picture: Me

I have been the luckiest guy in all my life because I have met incredible people in all moments of my life. People who do not know how important they have been for me.

In this picture: Cambridge

I have very good friends in Brazil. Friends which I really missed them.

In this picture: Milana and me

However, Cambridge has been transformed in a magic place due to people. The secret of Cambridge are the people. Very polite, very friendly … incredible people.

In this picture: 800th Cambridge’s Anniversary

This post is dedicated to you and you and you and you and you and you  …. I forgot you … Thank you very much for being with me.

Best wishes.

Bye.

2 comentários:

Raquel disse...

ah!! cadê eu!!! eu não fui importante....tô com ciúmes da Milana, ela te conheceu por mim, tá, ahahahaha.....se ela é importante eu teria que ser mais ainda, magoei!!!

bjussss

Unknown disse...

Raquel, tudo bem?
Um dos you é para você também ... tem you para todos as incriveis pessoas que conheci em Cambridge.
Beijos.
Até mais.